Tomato "Cuor di bue", Minigarden Organic Seeds
European Union organic product certification, contains between 125 and 150 seeds. Minigarden seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
- Sowing Season: November to May; Spacing between the rows: 100 cm and 50 cm between the plants; Sow the seeds at a depth of 1 cm and then cover and water; Germination: 8 to 14 days at a temperature of 20 to 25 ᵒC;
- Once germinated, transplanting into containers is recommended; the containers can be of various types, including vases, pots, beds or cultivation tables. The aim is to grow fruits, salads, roots and aromatic herbs both in an agricultural context and in urban gardening;
- Can be sown directly in the final location or in nurseries. Transplanting should occur between April and July, once the plants have grown to a height of 10 cm to 25 cm and part of the stalk can be buried to encourage the growth of more roots;
- Harvest: June to November; Ideal growing temperature: 20 to 26 ᵒC; Exposure to sun: plenty of light, direct sunlight for at least a few hours every day; Watering: always keep the soil damp, but not permanently soaked; Relatively high humidity encourages the development of disease and pests;
- Variety with indeterminate growth. Produces good-sized, heart-shaped fruit. Consistent and very flavourful fruit with few seeds.