Pepper "Padron", Minigarden Organic Seeds
European Union organic product certification, contains between 50 and 75 seeds. Minigarden seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
- Sowing Season: November to May; Spacing between the rows: 80 cm and 50 cm between the plants; Sow the seeds at a depth of 0.5 to 1 cm and then cover and water; Germination: 14 to 21 days at a temperature of 20 to 25 ᵒC;
- Once germinated, transplanting into containers is recommended; the containers can be of various types, including vases, pots, beds or cultivation tables. The aim is to grow fruits, salads, roots and aromatic herbs both in an agricultural context and in urban gardening.
- Can be sown directly in the final location or in nurseries. Transplanting should occur between May and July, once the plants have two or three leaves and have grown to a height of approximately 10 cm;
- Harvest: June to November; Ideal growing temperature: 18 to 30 ᵒC, hot, humid climate; Exposure to sun; plenty of light, with direct sunlight; Watering: always keep the soil damp, but not permanently soaked;
- Variety that produces small, tender, triangular fruits. The fruit should be harvested when it has grown to a size of 2-3 cm. Acquires a spicy taste when harvested ripe.